- A weekend camping with friends at Cathedral Ranges.
- Picking up my newest creations after my pottery class. A very mixed bunch.
- Receiving a pottery wheel of my very own, thanks to a family connection who, VERY kindly, was happy to see it go to an appreciative home. My handy husband has built me a platform for easy wheeling in and out of the shed, as he has yet to find the room for me to actually use it in the shed. ;)
- A couple of medical appointments and a cough that lingers still. Also managed to get a contact lens stuck in my eye. Oops!
- Watching an ice hockey exhibition match with friends on a Friday evening before a late night feast at Chin Chin.
- A second month without my car Stormy. Just today, when we thought we'd be picking her up, we learned of a failed wheel alignment and she's back to the engineer. This just drags on and on; thank goodness for the loan car!
- An incredible (at least) 5 course dinner at The Town Mouse, recently voted the 18th top restaurant in Australia. We were running late - parking dramas - but it was a wonderful Sunday night with good friends.
- Enjoying a play date with our youngest friends.
- Celebrating brother-in-law Steve's birthday early (as his parent's are abandoning him yet again for an interstate trip over the actual day) and played with my adorable niece and nephew.
- Seeing a kangaroo during a walk through the nature reserve less than 10 minutes from our house. (Where we has our wedding day afternoon tea.)
- Receiving our wedding album from the photographer. It is so pretty!
July will be...
- A weekend in Sydney with Mike.
- Lots of reservation-making as we organise our next holiday.